Explore the Blue Ridge Parkway with the Blue Ridge Rambler!
You’ll find that there’s a lot to do in the Blue Ridge Mountains and along the Blue Ridge Parkway! Whether your tastes run to Bluegrass Music and barbeque or fine wine and Shakespeare, you’ll find that you can have it all in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains. The Blue Ridge Parkway runs along the crest of the Blue Ridge 469 miles from Waynesboro VA (just outside of Staunton) all the way down to the Native American reservation at Cherokee, NC. Gorgeous scenery, hiking trails, live music, festivals, food, watersports, wineries, and more will keep you busy and entertained.
What You’ll Find On Blue Ridge Rambler.com:
- Places to eat and stay
- Festivals and events
- Outdoor and indoor recreation
- Antique and craft shopping
- History, mountain culture and people
How To Benefit From The Blue Ridge Rambler Website:
The Rambler and his compadres travel the Parkway and through the mountains in search of interesting things to do, places to see, and people with curious stories to tell. Posts usually include photos and videos so your experience here will be entertaining. Posts are also made randomly, and there are two easy ways to find what your looking for:
1. Browsing: have a look at the categories in the right sidebar or in the main menu. Clicking on a category or menu item will pull up a list of all the posts in that category. See if you can find something you like.
2. Use the Search bar on the right side of the menu to find a specific person, place, or activity.
So that’s how it’s done! And while you’re taking a gander at the categories, enjoy the video above with the “Music from the Crooked Road: Mountain Music of Virginia” music tour featuring banjo legend Sammy Shelor and a few of his friends!
The Blue Ridge Rambler